New Divinite System Brings More Hero Customization
A new hero progression system – Divinite – will be added in our next game update. This system will allow your heroes to reach new heights of power and open up more customization options. Here we’d like to introduce the Divinite system in more detail:
- The Divinite system is made up of Altar, Divinite, and Hero sections. Pray at Altars to get Divinite to equip on your Heroes.
- There are 5 Altars, each with a different quality. Praying will randomly select an Altar. Higher quality Altars will yield higher quality Divinite.
- You can use Diamonds to Exalt (Diamond Prayer) directly at a chosen high quality Altar.
- There are 8 kinds of Divinite, one for each stat: ATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP, Dodge, HIT, CRIT, and Parry.
- Each Divinite can have 5 qualities: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
- Divinite max level is 20, Divinite can consume other Divinite to upgrade, but a Divinite cannnot consume a higher quality one.
- Each Hero can equip up to 6 Divinite of different stats, Divinite slots are unlocked according to Hero quality (slots unlocks at Epic+1, +2, +3, +4, Legendary, and Legendary+1).
What you guys think about this new system? Let us know on our Facebook fan page, and prepare for the update by binding your game progress to your GTArcade/Facebook/Google+/Game account now! We’ll keep you updated on when version 3.6 will be available on Google Play and the App Store.
Download and play for free:
Try League of Angels - Fire Raiders absolutely free by visiting the following link: http://angelmobile.gtarcade.com/
For regular updates, be sure to follow League of Angels on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngelsMobile
GTArcade Game Platform: http://www.gtarcade.com